Thursday, February 15, 2007

School was fine today.
Minus the fact that Denise actually got suspended.
But she's still so calm & happy about it though.
Right , had a girls talk with girlfees in class.
The content was sick but we all had a good laugh!
Had geography test but my mind was totally blank.
Plus that stupid drill was going on.
& the power supply was switched off.
Our classroom was dark & stuffy.
Thought i could cheat a lil' by reading my textbook.
But teacher caught me.
Viddya : Kendre , dont make me not mark your papers.
Kendre : Ok lor.
Lay my head on the table & slept.
Another red mark on my report card coming up.
Went to Compass point after school with Denise.
Had lunch then Jeline came to look for us.
But she went to arcade to look for her guy.
Bought a miniature birthday cake for her.
Surprised her with it & headed off to Denise's place.
Fell asleep while watching some drama.
Woke up , fagged then headed home.
Alright , shall go see what i'll wear tomorrow.

Honey : Thanks ,babe! Meet up soon yeah.
Yan;D : SMELLY:D You better stop bullying me. & adidas smells so much better then your Calvin Klein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home